IJBM is an international journal that publishes research investigating link on business topics and other fields in different contexts and from various theoretical perspectives to contribute on academic perspectives and debates.
The journal aims to disseminate knowledge among policymakers, experts and professionals working in universities, research institutions, both government and non-government institution as well as business practitioners. This journal focuses on the strategy and management methods of business from a holistic and comprehensive viewpoints. Subjects include, but are not limited to:
- Accounting (Management, Financial and others)
- International Business (Trade, Commerce, Investments etc.)
- Corporate Governance
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Sustainability in business process (perspectives from Management, Accounting, Marketing etc.)
- Human Resources Management and Strategic Management practices
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Business Practices in Emerging Markets
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Green Initiatives (Marketing, Management, Audit, Finance etc.
- Business Education and Ethics